Friday, August 6, 2010

Ready?...Go!~...

Hello everyone!~!~ Shizhe here !~!~
long time never use blogger since i deleted my blog..
But once and again !~!~~!~!~ i am back to Blogger!~
Coz Might be going over to New ZeaLand for maybe around 7 years?...
So.....errrrr ya wanna show my friends abt what am i doing over there..(hopefully they will miss me -.-')
ya so ...hmmmm everyone pls pass around my blog link and link me .....do come often pls !~
i will try my best to upload daily with photo...ho ho ho ....
I am thinking to make this blog really Cool and on going...^o^
so ya .....come often...tag often.....read often...miss me often...sms me often....JUst dun call me !~
Good night...that's all for the 1st post i think....^o^ ho ho ho
time for me to sleep....it's 00.42am..!~
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment